Dellent is a consulting company focused in System Information and Telecommunications. Our goal is to help our candidates and consultants to take a step forward in their careers through projects that meet their needs and expectations.
In this project you will be able to contact with one of the key players in banking in the EU and around the world. Thus, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across more than 50 countries and you will help develop solutions in one of these three areas: investments, business solutions or commercial/personal services.
We are looking for 2 Senior Cybersecurity Experts to work in this project in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- Risk Knowledge & Awareness;
- General knowledge of IT and IT security, key related processes and regulatory framework;
- Business/IT Relationship;
- Knowledge of a standard framework (NIST or equivalent);
- Experience with MS Office;
- Ability to Synthetise/Simplify;
- Active Listening , Ability to share/pass on knowledge;
- Ability to inspire others and generate commitment;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Deploy the maturity evaluation process on the entities of your perimeter;
- Help the entities understand the requirements and delivers the required evidences;
- Evaluate the entities submissions in coherence with the assessments of the other entities,
- Communicate and inform the entities of all changes impacting them;
- Facilitate the relationship between the Group IT providers and the entities;
- Document the results of the assessments answering the reporting requested by the Governance of the program.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!