Working within the strategic framework set-out by the Director of Digital Development and Operations the Software Engineer will play a leading role in Company's drive to provide a World-Class Customer Experience through Digital Channels.
The client is a global medical products and technologies with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence care and infusion care.
- Researching, designing, implementing, documenting and managing software programs;
- Testing and evaluating new programs;
- Working closely with other members of the cross funtional team;
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications;
- Writing and implementing efficient code;
- Determining operational practicality;
- Developing quality assurance procedures;
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics;
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems;
- Attending to Agile Ceremonies;
- Training users.
- Experience working on the D365 CE platform in a development and/or administrator role;
- Experience working on the Power platform and creating power automate processes;
- Experience of .Net, JS coding and SQL;
- Working with Sales, Service & marketing CRM Users;
- Working knowledge with data extraction, transformation and upload tools such as Kingswaysoft, Power Automate or similar tools;
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Telephony tools such as Click Dimensions and Genesys or similar tools;
- Experience working on a highly customised D365 system (nice to have);
- Knowledge of CRM plugin coding, xrm toolbox or similar tools.