If you enjoy working on a single project for an extended period, we have an exciting opportunity! Join our product development dedicated team, where you'll work on building the application for monitoring complex fire protection systems.
- In our customer project you are responsible for the development of the complex IT architecture of innovative software solutions and for the strategic-technological consulting of our customers
- You take over the technical management of teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close contact with the project management
- You would coach/mentor colleagues and lead smaller project teams of around 3 people
- You have already worked for several years in software development and architecture
- You know .Net ecosystem in the enterprise environment as well as the current technologies for the development of web applications.
- You are familiar with Cloud computing
- You have experience with Xamarin, MAUI or WPF
- You have excellent communication skills, a high level of drive and a positive way of thinking.
- You are fully comfortable working in English
- Experience in working in Scaled Agile Framework would be considered a plus
What do we offer to you?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the industry's leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants).
Our benefits include:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply here to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
The salary range for this position is 44k - 52k gross per year.