If you enjoy working on a single project for an extended period, we have an exciting opportunity! Join our product development dedicated team, where you'll work on a web development environment. You'll get to work with cutting-edge technologies such as Java. At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens!
- You have a technical-related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification
- You are communicative and have an open-minded personality
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral)
- At least 7 years of experience in Backend development with Java
- Knowledge of Azure Integration Services – e.g API Management, Application Insights and Key Vault
- Working experience with relational databases (experience with NoSQL is a plus)
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts and ability to apply architectural and design patterns with focus on quality, readability and maintainability
- Experience in visualizing software architecture (e.g. UML, C4) and documenting relevant technical concepts and decisions
- Experience with automated testing frameworks – e.g nUnit, React testing library, Jest and Playwright
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience working with distributed systems and CI/CD pipelines – e.g Jenkins
- Working in an agile team, with a good understanding of the concepts, practical experience
- Lead teams in delivering high quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements;
- Strategic technology consulting for our customers and colleagues;
- Overseeing progress of development team to ensure consistency and architectural integrity;
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to engineers;
- Working closely with your local and remote colleagues in an agile setup;
- Being curious, open-minded, and standing by your ideas.
What working at Zühlke is all about:
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zühlke bring ideas to life.
Some of our benefits:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply here to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
The salary range for this position is 52k - 60k gross per year.