If you enjoy working on a single project for an extended period, we have an exciting opportunity! Join our product development dedicated team, where you'll work on a diverse environment. You'll get to work with cutting-edge technologies such as AWS. At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens!
- You have a technical-related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification
- You are communicative and have an open-minded personality
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral)
- At least 5 years of experience with configuring and using CI/CD tools
- Working experience with AWS
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Working experience with relational databases (experience with NoSQL is a plus)
- Working experience with scripting – e.g Python or Bash
- Ability to apply architectural and design patterns with focus on quality, readability and maintainability
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks – e.g Terratest
- Experience with observability and monitoring systems/tools
- Working experience with Jenkins, Gitlab or Github
- Working experience with Cloud SAS or Azure
- Solid understanding of containerization – e.g Docker
- Working in an agile team, with a good understanding of the concepts, practical experience
- Ownership of important technical and team topics
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- Ensuring that good engineering practices are applied in daily work
- Directly communicating with customers and guiding them towards success
- Working closely with your local and remote colleagues in agile setup
- Creating high-quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements
- Being curious, open-minded, and standing by your ideas
What working at Zühlke is all about:
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zühlke bring ideas to life.
Some of our benefits:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply here to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
The salary range for this position is 44k - 52k gross per year.