Dellent is a consulting company focused in System Information and Telecommunications. Our goal is to help our candidates and consultants to take a step forward in their careers through projects that meet their needs and expectations.
In this project you will be able to contact with one of the key players in banking in the EU and around the world. Thus, you will be part of a multicultural team that is spread across more than 50 countries and you will help develop solutions in one of these three areas: investments, business solutions or commercial/personal services.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in this project in Brussels.
What are we looking for?
-Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience;
-5+ years of experience in a similar role;
-Knowledge of test techniques, types of test, different test levels, the principles of functional and non-functional testing;
-Experience of structured & risk based testing;
-Knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management;
-Knowledge of functional architecture, application architecture and infrastructure architecture
-Professional experience with test and automation tools such as QC, Cucumber, Soap, service virtualization;
- Fluent in English;
-Portuguese, Belgian and/or Dutch citizenship are mandatory;
- Dutch and French languages are a plus.
- Health insurance;
- A personalized training plan, with a budget to spend on the training and technical books you find necessary;
- Constant feedback so you can grow professionally;
- Remote onboarding process;
- Team events every semester so you can live new adventures;
- Culture of proximity and transparency. Your ideas and needs are heard and valued by us!