Ready to build a future where your potential knows no bounds? Olisipo is your launchpad to a world of endless opportunities in IT. Join us in creating a workplace that empowers you to conquer new heights in your professional journey.
We are looking for a Application Support and File Transfer to integrate a hybrid project in Lisbon.
-Graduate in Computer Science;
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Specific knowledge and experience with RedHat Linux, Windows, UNIX, WAS, SQL, CFT and MQ Series Mastery;
- Network concepts;
- Good understanding of the ITIL standard;
- Incident, Change and Request Management
- Expert in knowledge of relational database concepts
- Professional English and notions of Italian.
- Contribute to the analysis of new flow exchanges by providing the best technological solution;
- Technical focal point for internal users and external customers on the subject of file transfer;
- Implement and/or monitor new flow encodings on the Local Platform and central sites;
- Support the testing phase until launch;
- Facilitate service transition for first-level support teams;
- Provide third-level support as technology experts;
- Contribute to central/local strategic projects;
- Manage incidents in accordance with GITSDE / ITIL / SLA service delivery standards, and in coordination with other teams, including production teams;
- Restore services as quickly as possible whenever an incident occurs;
- Identify recurring problems and service requests and define action plans to reduce them.
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity, Trust and Growth;
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV through our website <endereço ocultado> or to <endereço ocultado> with the reference of this ad in "subject" and learn more about this opportunity!