As a Data/PMS Engineer at Promar you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving the PMS (Planned Maintenance System) onboard of the company's fleet of vessels, contributing to achieve effective shipmanagement and efficient vessel operation.
Our client is doing their shipping support vessels and provide shipping management services. They provide an agile and customized service for all offshore marine industries, based on our extensive experience.
Responsible for the implementation of any change of request related to Planned Maintenance, inventory catalog or equipment characteristics.
- Builds and manages the Planned Maintenance system and its peripherical modules;
- Ensures that the system is correctly used by performing training, audit and monitoring tasks;
- Builds and implements a Planned Maintenance database among OSV and FCB fleet in liaison with Technical Superintendents;
- Ensures company's planned maintenance system (PMS) is performed and documented at intervals complying with Company, Class, Statutory and Manufacturer´s requirements;
- Provides training and supports Crew and Office Employees;
- Responsible for the implementation of any change of request related to Planned Maintenance, inventory catalog or equipment characteristics;
- Provides technical support onboard OSV fleet and on the Local Bases;
- Ensures vessels and bases are using BASSnet on an effective way;
- Responsible for research and implementation of all available modules of BASSnet that are linked with PMS, namely HSE, Inspections;
- Monitors and presents KPI's related to BASSNET Performance.
- Previous proven experience (5+ years) in DATA/PMS Engineer, or a related industry;
- Strong knowledge of Dev SQL & Database Architecture;
- Knowledge of KPI solutions;
- Processing of data-driven information, data Integration and harmonization;
- Project driven;
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational abilities;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Career Progression;
- International Project.