At devoteam, we believe that technology with strong human values can actively drive change for the better. Discover how Tech for people unlocks the future, creating a positive impact on the people and the world around us. We are a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA with a revenue of €652M. We believe in transforming technology to creat value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people. We are proud of our diverse environment. Because we are #ThechforProple. Join our multidisciplinary team of Cloud experts, Designers, Business consultants, Security experts, Engineers, Developers and the extraordinary talents, spread across more than 18 EMEA countries. Become one of our +8000 tech and business leaders on cloud, data and cyber security. Let’s fuse creativity with technology together and build innovative solutions that change things for the better.
About the Job
"Tech for people unlocks the Future" Can you imagine working with over 1100 employees in Portugal, with 8000 employees worldwide and keeping up with the technological transformation on a daily basis?! We are looking for Power Platform and SharePoint Online Development Service.
- If this opportunity is for you, apply today!
We will rely on you to:
• Definition of Functional and Nonfunctional Requirements;
• Continuously research and learning latest configuration and best practices of Power Apps and then bring these configurations to live;
• Assist in developing design specifications as well as providing demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business;
• Works directly with customers to establish high-level solution and architecture;
• Works directly with/in agile teams to implement the solution;
What we're looking for:
• > 2 years’ experience developing Power Platform based applications and SharePoint Online;
• Experience in out-of-the-box components on Canvas and Model Drivel apps;
• Experience with Power Automate;
• Experience with Power Portals;
• Experience with Dynamics 365 is plus;
• Experience in Azure development;
• Experience communicating with clients;
• Ability to teach other developers how to develop processes for distributed environments;
Does this sound like you?
Come build with us, innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
Apply today to <endereço ocultado> !