Nonius provides the most complete Guest Technology solutions portfolio for a contactless Digital Guest Journey. All solutions are built in-house allowing highly integrated and competitive offers. Our technology solutions serve more than 536,420 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels. We also bring hospitality technology to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
Job description/ responsibilities
We are looking for Junior Software Developers and Engineers to be part of our R&D Development teams and to work in one of the fields: TV/PBX platforms middleware, TV portal and Cloud Signage, Hub Integration software and Mobile Applications. It is a great opportunity to work with state of the art software development technology in a great team environment.
This position is based in the city of Maia in Portugal.
- Position 1: Software Eng./Dev. Backend Django/python
- Frameworks: NodeJS, DJango;
- Language: Python, Typescript, SQL, C/C++
- Databases: MySql, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Position 2: Software Eng./Dev. Frontend Flutter/Dart
- Frameworks: Flutter, Riverpod, GetX
- Position 3: Software Eng./Dev. Frontend Vue.js or Angular
- Frameworks: VueJS or Angular
- Position 4: Platform Eng./Dev. or Network Software Eng./Dev.
- Operating Systems knowledge: Android and Linux;
- Languages: C/C++, Python, Perl, Bash scripting;
- Networking frameworks: Mikrotik, openWRT, PFSense, Asterix, FreePBX, IPtables; Apache, NGinx
- Software development process for all positions:
- Eng./Dev. is assigned development cards by the Tech lead
- Contributes on the low level specification
- Develops the software according to the specification
- Creates Unit Tests for all delivered software packages
- Depending on the seniority level, willingness, and demonstrated behaviours, execute the functions of Onboarder/Enabler/Reporter for new team members and products
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, and talented people
- You must be a passionate about software, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethic, responsibility and commitment
- You must be eager to learn and be challenged every day
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field
- +1 year experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Knowledged in scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl)
- Knowledge of Web Development, Chrome inspector and development tools
- Knowledge of UML developmental, modeling language
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various countries and regions
- Great career opportunity in a fast-evolving Technology company
- Contribute to the greater experience of millions of Travellers around the World!
Please send us your CV in english to <endereço ocultado>.