Software Developer (jr.) | Portugal Remote
We are looking for a Software Developer/(jr.) with an eye for detail and problem-solving skills to build and implement functional software. This position will be part of an international Scrum team and work closely with other developers and the product owner.
The objectives will be to build efficient programs and systems that meet user needs.
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Write Selenide tests.
• Troubleshoot, debug and update existing software.
• Ensure the sustainability of the software and technology stack.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven experience as a software developer, software engineer or similar role.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-oriented environment.
• Experience with programming in Java.
• Experience with databases and object-relational mapping and frameworks.
• Ability and curiosity to learn new languages and technologies.
• Advanced English skills to communicate with an international team.
• Ingenuity and ability to solve problems.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Job offer in Portugal in a multinational company with headquarter in Germany.
- Remote - exclusive for residents in Portugal
APPLY here: <endereço ocultado>