We are an agile company that has been successful in the market for 20 years. Global Side GmbH, in Munich (Germany), is an IT service provider specialising in insurances that is strongly anchored in private health insurance and focuses on sustainable customer benefits. We support insurance companies in the digitalisation of their medical billing and drive innovation in the industry. For our product ZABAS, we are looking for you in our Lisbon office as a
DevOps Engineer (all Genders)
Purpose of this role is to enhance collaboration between development and operations teams, focusing on automating tasks throughout the software development lifecycle. Also automate and streamline processes, ensuring faster, more reliable software releases
- Implement automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment practices to enhance efficiency, collaboration, and the reliability of software releases
- Leverage infrastructure as code, monitoring, logging, and security measures to create scalable, efficient, and secure development and deployment processes Help make programmers more autonomous and more efficient
- Spread the DevOps mindset throughout the entire tech team
- Setup metrics, dashboards, and alerts making us more proactive and less reactive
- Have full control of the platform, defining and implementing the tools, processes, and workflows to support the full software development life cycle
Your professional skills:
Dealing with your colleagues in a respectful way is important to you, as well as possessing a system of values. However, you are not lacking a good sense of humour to keep the team spirit up!
- Proficiency of AWS or other cloud suppliers, docker and proven track record of using it professionally
- Proficiency in CI/CD pipelines
- Expertise with Kubernetes, Helm, Stern, Terraform
- Familiarity with a relational and NoSQL databases like DB2, Oracle, MSSQL Server, ...
- Understanding of SSL certificates, nginx, DNS
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Mastery of your own toolset (IDE, operating system, debugging tools, etc.)
- Good English skills, German language skills are welcome
Benefits we are happy to offer you:
- Hybrid work model in Greater Lisbon area: major flexibility for you
- 30 vacation days per year: Extraordinary six weeks off per year
- Meal allowance: pre-paid credit cards for all your meals
- Private health insurance: Multicare3
- Private accident insurance: Covers all accidents, business and private
- Personalised onboarding program: Both in Lisbon and Munich HQ
- Personalised training budget: For your professional growth
We have an open and welcoming culture in which strengths are in the foreground because jobs in which you can grow are based on your strengths and are jobs that are fun. You have the freedom of a start-up and at the same time we have been benefiting from established expertise and a steadily growing customer base since 2002. We believe that your own creative freedom leads to the best results.
In addition, we offer you a respectful working environment, varied projects, a workplace that is easy to reach by public transport, flexible working hours, a salary in line with the market, and a familiar atmosphere.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV: <endereço ocultado>