The Solution Owner - RTR and Master Data serves as the business partner for the Record to Report (RTR) and Master Data Solution space and is responsible and accountable for providing technology solution leadership from concept to the retirement of all RTR and Master Data products, existing and new.
Our client is a global privately owned company that innovates, optimizes and manages the supply chains of leading brands.
- Work with the Technology and Finance, and Supply Chain Operation Executives, Senior Leaders/their teams to develop, maintain and execute agreed solution/product strategies for all RTR and Master Data Processes;
- Align with other Solution Owners to understand interdependencies between solutions and support a consolidated ERP Roadmap.
- Effectively manage related solution/product life cycle from Strategy to Retirement;
- Provide effective leadership and oversight to the end-to-end delivery of solution/product management, project management, release management, transition to production operation; and solution/product change management in collaboration with other Solution Owners.
Solution Architecture Leadership
- Provide effective leadership to define and implement solution/application architecture in the RTR and Master Data Management space - caretaker of the solution architecture;
- Working with the Head of Enterprise Architecture to ensure that product strategies are integrated across the product teams and aligned with the agreed Enterprise Architecture, both within and outside Logistics.
- 10+ years of experience in IT Product & Service Development - strong product management, project management, and technology delivery leadership experience;
- 5+ years of driving transformational organizational and technology change within IT solution/product delivery functions;
- 5+ years of strong experience in strategy development and execution of technology roadmap and product life cycle management in the areas of RTR, and Master Data Management solutions and technologies;
- Strong talent management and talent development experience;
- Experience in leading teams using appropriate delivery methodologies and tools such as Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, DevSecOps;
- Experience with industry-standard ERP solutions such as SAP, Workflow solutions such as OpenText/VIM, Financial Performance Management Solution - Hyperian and Essbase, and EDI.
- Career Progression;
- International Project.