Stefanini is hiring Helpdesk Field Technicians to join one of our clients in Portugal. This client operates within the industrial business sector and it is based in Albarraque (Rio de Mouro, Sintra).
This is a role with an on-site work model: the technicians must be available to work on the client’s location.
We are looking for a proactive person with a keen interest in technology, with exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work.
We are recruiting Helpdesk Field Technicians to solve customer support issues on-site, at our customer's premises. You will be responsible for providing the local support for all on-site employees and you will work along a team of skilled and motivated technicians! We are looking for an extremely proactive IT technician with a keen interest in technology, who is able to make suggestions for improvements and offer an opinion on new products or services.
- Correctly track incidents and calls timely and accurately;
- Implement virus detection and eradication procedure;
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral device failures and implement solutions;
- Provide installation and upgrade services of supported hardware and software;
- Hardware installation, movement and de-installation;
- Diagnosing problems concerning personal hardware (PCs, laptops, printers, scanners etc.);
- Basic support of tablets/smart devices;
Professional skills and required experience:
- 2-3 Years experience in an IT Support Role;
- PC (Desktops/Laptops) - Hardware and Software Troubleshooting;
- Ability to resolve Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating System Errors;
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office latest Suites;
- Understanding of Symantec Endpoint Protection software;
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory;
- Microsoft Group Policy Objects experience;
- Support of key engineering applications at use within the business
- Candidates need to be flexible, efficient and able to work independently
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong sense of customer service, good organizational skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Advanced English and Portuguese fluency
- Ability to multitask
- Team focused
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Trainings: on-going training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Referral bonuses;
- Private Health Insurance;
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To apply, send us your updated CV to <endereço ocultado> using HFT24 as subject.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
We are a multinational company with over 35 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 41 countries, through our 70 offices located throughout the world. We have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! Learn more about us on <endereço ocultado> and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.