Founded in 1997 and integrated in KPMG Portugal in 2014, SAFIRA is an IT consulting firm focused on transforming the way organizations do business, or fulfill their missions, with Smarter Processes. SAFIRA has customers in 18 countries of four continents and a team of more than 180 experts in BPM (Business Process Management), ODM (Operational Decision Management) and Process Mobility. More info at safira.pt.
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We are present in 155 countries, with 162 thousand professionals operating in members firms across the world. In Portugal, KPMG operates in two offices (Lisbon and Oporto) with 40 partners and more than 1000 people. KPMG Angola, has seven partners and more than 100 professionals supported by KPMG’s global network and in particular by the Portuguese practice. In order to provide quality services, KPMG aims to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the capital markets.
To sustain its fast paced growth, SAFIRA/KPMG maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and need to enlarge its team. In that context, we are currently seeking a Consultant ODM:
- University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with ODM;
- Being comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies;
- Strong knowledge in IBM ODM, Drools, FICO Blaze Avisor, InRule, PegaSystems or Oracle Business Rules;
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented or JAVA programming;
- High level of communication skills to present, inform and persuade internal and external customers;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Availability to travel;
- Soft-skills will be highly valued.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging projects in Portugal and in different locations around the world;
- Integration in a solid company;
- Environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Constant training that includes the development of skills.
If you have the profile we looking for, please send your CV for email [email protected], with reference ODM-0901