TIMWE is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging our global network of connections to mobile carriers, our proprietary NEO platform, our team of seasoned professionals and our ability to innovate at a fast pace, we have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets.
This role reports to Development Team Leader or Development Manager. The person will be responsible for design and the development of a set of applications, using web technologies.
- Designs and develops new applications;
- Participates in design and code reviews;
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements;
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT, Science) or any equivalent training;
- Complementary studies as a plus;
- Experience as front end Developer;
- Knowledge of Angular 2.0 and Typescript;
- Familiarity with modern development methods and tools (OOP, design patterns, MVC);
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Full Professional English (mandatory);
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems;
Please contact us using the appropriate link below: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TIMWE&cws=37&rid=671