Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Industry: Online Travel, Travel & Tourism, Travel Planning
Company size: 11-50 people
Front-End: Ember.js, Ember Cli, Bootstrap, Less
Back-End: Scala, PlayFramework, MongoDb
Nezasa is one of the most innovative start-ups in travel technology. We’ve opened up an engineering office in Lisbon and we’re looking for an inspired and motivated Front-End Engineer to be part of the core team of this new location. Become part of our team to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform for individual travel packages!
- A small, agile and highly skilled engineering team in Lisbon and Zurich
- Working on a product that will change travel technology
- Working with modern technologies and tools (e.g., Ember.js, Bootstrap, Scala/Playframework, MongoDb)
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Lisbon
- Great benefits: personal computer, flexible working hours, health insurance, free coffee and fruits.
Skills & requirements
- A passion for both cleanly coded and good-looking, intuitive UIs
- Experience with single-page applications and popular client-side frameworks (Ember.js, Angular.js, React.js), experience with Ember.js is a plus.
- Good understanding of all relevant web technologies (JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of back-end technologies is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
How to apply
Please send your application to [email protected]