Who we are
Jscrambler is growing at a fast-pace fueled by the success of recognized web security products. Our ground breaking technology is being used by the most innovative companies in the world to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers on web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight any fraud, reverse-engineering or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer reputation.
What we are looking for
As a SysAdmin/DevOps you will be responsible for our local, hosted and cloud infrastructure. You will also be in close contact with our Development environment in order to guarantee a seamless Continuous Integration environment. Due to the nature of our business, Security is a must!
- Take ownership of the infrastructure
- Guarantee availability and security of the environment
- Maintain our tools and processes as state-of-the-art
- Improve tools and processes to enable seamless Continuous Integration
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 years experience in similar functions
- Experience on the following areas of expertise is valued:
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Network and Firewall Management
- Virtualization software (e.g. VMware, kvm, Vagrant, etc)
- HTTP Servers/Proxies/Load Balancers (e.g. Apache, nginx, HAProxy)
- NoSQL databases and relational databases, particularly MongoDB, Redis, and PostgreSQL
- Continuous integration services (e.g. Jenkins)
- Server/service provisioning tools (e.g. puppet, chef, etc).
- Linux Containers (e.g. Docker), container clustering (e.g. Swarm, Kubernetes, Cattle), and container management platforms (e.g. Rancher)
- Build/release process tools (e.g. git, gitlab, npm, etc)
- Task runners and bundlers (e.g. Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
- Node.js and Node Package Manager (NPM)
Skills and Attributes
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages is a plus
- Well organized and quality driven
- Pro-active and capable to think out of the box
- Good communication and negotiation skills with our Development, Product and Business departments
- Affinity with Security/Application Security is valued
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.