B2cloud is a company focused on leveraging mobile technology to create solutions that go beyond developing apps. We have the right combination of strategists, engineers and designers to take your next big mobile venture to success.
"IT Developer" doesn't do justice to the broad spectrum of work we do; we are a speciality mobile solutions provider with the integration of IoT devices.
B2cloud is a specialty mobile solutions provider with the development center based in Campo / Paredes, and we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and exceptionally talented Junior Developer to work with our team. This is a great opportunity to work with a winning start-up company developing world-class mobile and IoT solutions with cutting-edge mobile technologies and IoT devices.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the mobile and web fields, mobile and web design industry and mobile and web technologies in general, and should have been part of a team that has had several successful web / mobile project deliveries that they can demonstrate.
This highly technical role may also require direct contact with the client as part of the full life-cycle of each new project.
We are looking for outstanding professionals, hunger to always try something new, and search for the best solutions to challenging problems.
NP 4457:2007 - Management System for Research, Development and Innovation
ISO 9001 - Quality management system
ISO 14001 - Environmental management system
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
AGIS - www.agis.biz
PLANNU - www.plannu.com
CLOHC - www.clohc.com
IZUM - www.izum.io
B2CLOUDEV - www.b2cloudev.com
Skills and qualifications
The Junior Developer must be able to demonstrate experience of taking concepts and specifications and then translating them into astonishing user online applications, mobile apps, portals and websites.
This professional must have creative design skills and proficiency in, at least, some of the following technologies:
• CSS layouts, graphics, icons/glyphs, fonts and graphics design;
• Wireframing tools is considered a plus;
• .Net (C#);
• CSS (JQuery);
• MS SQL Server;
and is highly valued any skills in:
• Mobile and web user interface, accessibility and usability methodologies;
• Android, iOS and Windows user interface guidelines;
• WordPress, Joomla, and/or Liferay CMS’s implementation experience is definitely a plus.
• hybrid technologies
• IOS 7.x and 4.4 (KitKat) or later versions.
• Continuous Delivery process over IOS and Android platforms;
• In one of the following databases: Postgre SQL and / or MongoDB and / or SQLite and / or CoreData.
• iOS and Android interface, sensor and operating system interfaces
• application developers: Eclipse / IntelliJ IDEA / Xcode / Android Studio
• publishing the App Store and Google Play stores
Having a IT or related field degree from a leading university, or equivalent experience, is considered a plus.
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value;
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team;
• Out-of-the-box thinking, good-natured, flexible, and leave-your-ego-at-the-door approach to design;
• Excellent time-management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task across projects, and comfort in juggling multiple tasks;
• Well organized and methodical;
• Good presentation and communication skills;
• Open minded with customer focus;
• Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills;
• Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, or French.
No previous work experience required.
Please note that B2cloud will only accept applications submitted through e-mail, mentioning the opportunity reference code and the job title in the subject.
Experience: 0 years
Functions: UI/UX design
Industries: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Please also note that B2cloud is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Send C.V. to [email protected]