CONNECTLIME is a young company linked to the area of communication and new technologies.
We develop and provide expertise for web and mobile applications as well as all attached services (support, growth hacking, communication, etc...). We are mainly focused on helping startups creating their MVP providing technical guidance.
We are looking for a web developer motivated with a high potential to evolve and improve his professional experience working with the latest technologies available, to build web and mobile application mainly for startup projects. If you like being involved in a whole project from the beginning, and if you like the challenge of assisting a startup in his project taking advantage of the latest technologies available, come and meet us in downtown Lisbon!
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Engineering or similar areas
- Academic / Professional experience in design and implementation of Object Oriented programming
- Academic / Professional experience in one .NET project
- Ability to adapt to new environments, national and international, and interested in bench-marking, learning and achieving new skills / technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic French language; the developped applications will be in French
Training and support will be given to the selected candidate
Main responsibilities : designing, developing and maintaining a web application (a SaaS product for small companies). Main skills / technology involved in this project are : C#, .NET, EntityFramework, REST HTTP, Visual Studio.
Other skills / technologies that you have the opportunity to work with : Windows Azure (App services, Cloud services, SQL Azure, NoSQL Storage tables, Azure blob storages, others), WPF, WCF, Codefluent Entities, Entity Framework, ASP.NET (MVC, WebAPI), Objective-C/Swift, VSTS. Git, Continuous integration, Automated tests on deployments
- We are a small team with a high potential. We are looking for people who want to evolve in their personal career.
- Flexible working hours
- Market Rate Salary
- Free coffee
- Health Insurance
- Super fun team buildings
Apply for this job through the following page: