We are 25Friday! We help SaaS start-ups in the Netherlands succeed. 25Friday is not an outsource company or agency, we help start-ups deliver their product meaning that we are the business and technology partner to support start-ups in the whole cycle of online product management.
25Friday is an entrepreneurial and informal company with an office in the Netherlands and Portugal (Porto). Moreover, we do cool stuff, meaning that you will get the opportunity to work on new business ideas and to work on greenfield products! No need for bureaucracy or tiring processes, we work according the way the team works the best although we need to keep in mind quality and agility are the most important drivers for our work.
We do not believe in huge teams, we believe in small teams and deliver quality with high-end technology. Something what is required to become a world-class developer or engineer.
Currently we are looking for a medior devops engineer who can help a SaaS start-up with scaling their product. Security is in their DNA and product so the perfect candidate has experience and/or interest in learning more about top-notch SaaS security solutions.
Furthermore, you need to be aware this job required you to do some PHP development and you should be able to review the code to ensure a stable and performant product.
The ideal candidate has the following experience and skill set;
- You have a practical mind-set and you feel responsible for the end-product
- Collaboration and communication skills are key, since you will need to work with a team in Porto and the Netherlands (knowledge trips included J)
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience as a devops engineer
- Experience with Active Directory, Linux servers, Microsoft environments and PHP development
- Affinity with Security by Design / Privacy by Design
- Experience with Agile methods (Kanban/Lean/Scrum)
- Technical onboarding of new customers (ADFS, Azure, Safenet, JWT, SAML)
- Optimize and automate the release management process (and integrate with automated tests)
- Set-up logging and monitoring and monitor the production environment closely
- Identify Database (MySQL) and performance improvements
- Work with the development team on new epics (PHP development)
Interested? Please send me your CV and let me know why you would fit our team; [email protected]. Thanks and hope to see you soon!