GoParity is an investment platform for sustainable projects, helping bring to life projects that have a real impact in the number of CO2 emissions avoided, biodiversity restored or air quality, among others.
We’re looking for a new team member, with strong social and environmental sustainability principles, that can help take our platform to the next level by tackling some ongoing and scaling challenges.
We have a hands-on work environment, where the candidate is expected to be self-motivated, proficient with a wide range of technologies, and to support different projects simultaneously.
The Full-stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing and improving GoParity’s platform (and other of our online spaces), as well as monitoring the current user interfaces (Web, APIs, etc.).
- Design, implement, and debug user-interface components
- Integrate data from the back-end services and databases
- Research and implement key technologies, architectures and standards to ensure technology stack remains modern
- Work with other “in house”/outsourcing teams to ensure that user-interfaces satisfy usability and performance needs
- Strong programming skills and work experience in web and related technologies
- Familiarity with Laravel framework is welcome
- Knowledge of relational databases, MySQL databases, distributed object stores
- Ability to architect and implement new solutions from scratch
- Understanding of modern software development and deployment practices
- Experience with large-scale production systems with high-reliability SLAs
- Ability to debug network connectivity and performance issues
- Have at least two years of relevant experience as a full-stack developer
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese
How to apply
- Are you up for a new and incredible challenge? Apply now and send us your curriculum to Mariana Marçal at [email protected]