The Game Math Team is responsible for establishing game rules, deciding prizes and payouts. If the design team was the body and the development team the muscles of our games, Game Math would be, for sure, the brain. We optimize our games' logic and we set the rules for the new ones. Have you ever wondered, how do the casino games' payouts really work? Well, this is the team behind that. Join us!
As part of the Game Math team you will be cooperating with your teammates focusing on:
- Setting new rules for the payouts of each game;
- Migrating code base to a new format to incorporate new features into our games;
- Doing data analysis to identify possible optimizations to apply to our current and future games.
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
- Passionate about programming in C++;
- Experience programming in R and comfortable with Linux;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, SVN) and Project Tracking Software (e.g. Jira);
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Health Insurance
- Work (comes with free coffee, fruit and snacks!)
- Career Evolution
- Mentoring and Talent Development programs
- Soccer and Volleyball
- Power ups
Apply here: https://www.fabamaq.com/pages.php?page_id=311 or send us your application to [email protected]