Sonae Financial Services is a company that lives in the cloud, orchestrating from there all the systems and interactions within our eco-system of partnerships. In this context, we are looking for an IT Cloud Architect to drive the cloud technology supporting our information systems architecture.
This Cloud Architect will lead all technological aspects of the IT Architecture, on and end-to-end perspective from design to implementation and management, engaging with the necessary stakeholders, from Executives to Product teams and external partners.
- design and think the best cloud technology solutions to support business needs
- follow-up and support the technological aspects of projects implementation
- long-term management of the technology platform, proposing optimizations and course of actions to evolve the architecture in terms of capacity, resilience and costs
- guarantee the adherence and implementation of Microsoft Azure best practices
- manage the technical relationship with the partners, guaranteeing the implementation of Sonae Financial Services guidelines
What we are looking for:
- passion for cloud technology
- autonomy and self-learning spirit
- capacity for complex technical problems solving
- flexibility and ability to articulate solutions with different partners
- good communication skills and "translation" from technology to business
- knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud technology
- knowledge and experience on security technologies - authentication, encryption, perimeter and content - namely within the Financial Services area
- experience advising and designing cloud architectures and/or as a consultant
- 5+ years of experience in a Cloud Architect role, having a graduate degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or equivalent
- experience working on banking/insurance/fintechs is preferred
- experience working with other cloud technologies is preferred
If you think you have the profile to apply for this job, please send you CV to [email protected].