We recently opened an office in the beautiful city of Porto and we are looking for awesome people to join our team!
Guided by high service standards, environment friendly offices and processes, artlogic provides its customers a stress free way to hire local staff for any kind of events, from festivals to F1 racing, of any size, anywhere. We operate from the capitals of most of European countries to the remotest places you can think of.
This is accomplished through our beloved SquidWeb application, part of our web-based intranet, now in its third version and on its way to the fourth enhancement:
SquidWeb is a people's network application that uniquely solves the challenges of managing the preparation and execution of Cultural and Business events by intelligently gathering every possible detail in a simple and concise UI.
To make this possible artlogic is searching for a dedicated and skilled Backend Develope to speed up the development of features and the next version of our application. By cool and skilled we mean:
- you prefer developing in CD/CI environments
- you work with GIT from the command line
- you get MAD when there's PRs without any tests
- you know what tools like Docker and Kubernetes are for
- you re happy to know your backend is written in Go
- english is within the two best languages you speak
- are capable of solving issues by yourself and like peer reviews
- you would like to add more than lines of code to a project
- you don't mind making part of a team of developers, that by being scattered throughout Europe, will talk mainly in video calls
- you read news.ycombinator.com several times a day
Because our definition of cool is of course subjective :) feel free to challenge it your own definition of it!
- 25 days of vacation
- Multicultural environment working with people from all over the world Free fruit, coffee, snacks and much more
- Competitive salary
- Remote work option
- Health insurance
- Regular beer events :)
If you think you've got it takes or want to know more about the opportunity reach us at [email protected].