We Are Passionate About What Technology Can Do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Work primarily with Claranet Licensing Sales Specialists and Microsoft to ensure the creation of contracts, placing of orders and control the invoicing of the customers with a focus on supporting the customer and provide lifecicle support of the licenses included in the Microsoft licensing agreements that maximize the value of the agreement and the relationship to the Customer and to Microsoft;
- Directly interfacing with customer’s to successfully activate contracts, licenses and benefits included in the Microsoft licencing agreements and solve any problems related to the lifecicle of the contracts that result in high customer satisfaction;
- Able to successfully engage the support and assistance to the Claranet LSSs, helping them with customer support and licensing quotes, Manage contract dates, such as annuities and renewal dates;
- Interaction with Microsoft Operations and Claranet Finance to minimize risks of wrong placing of orders and wrong invoicing to Customers;
- Close relation with Claranet Finance
You must have:
- 12th year or University attendance (preferential);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel domain (advanced user) (preferred);
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Degree in Finance/Management;
- Previous experience;
- Troubleshooting / Critical Sense;
- Good oral / written communication skills;
- Continuous study;
- Team work
To apply for this position please send us your CV with the following reference to: [email protected]
Lisboa - Full-time