At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with installing, supporting, and troubleshooting, customer support, network monitoring systems and ticket/incident management, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems;
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar;
- Eligible to work in Portugal.
What you will be doing:
The role will be responsible for collaborating with internal customers and software development teams to support and administer Tibco Spotfire components for the Business team/Super Users who will be designing, developing and using Spotfire dashboards:
- Operate and support the TIBCO Spotfire Server environment while assisting with the design and development of dashboards and related data links;
- Administer and configure Spotfire Server components, including installation and configuration of servers / clients, version updates, etcManaging user access (role & library) and security;
- Ensuring the availability of a test and production environment;
- Working with TIBCO to troubleshoot and resolve Spotfire related issues when necessary;
- Ensure all releases & hot fixes have no impact on expected operations;
- Provide user training courses & conference calls as required to communicate new release updates.
What would be a plus:
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool, like Tibco SpotFire, Tableaux, QlikView;
- Experience in setting up and integration of various data sources;
- Experience with scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects;
- Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and coordinating with Vendor technical support when required;
- ITIL foundation training/certification.
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSOE.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.