How can IT accelerate your career? This is the question that drives us.
Firstly, because we recruit the best professionals and that's why we want you on our team. The success of Decskill is built from the inside out, with talented employees and constant evolution, with innovative aspirations and a commitment to make a difference.
The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Exigency, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, innovation, longevity and loyalty.
Decskill operates in both national and international markets, with offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Évora and Coruña.
We provide specialized services in the following areas: Competence Centre, Outsourcing, Managed Services & Data Centre.
We are searching for an AD Administrator, to work in Valencia, Spain.
- Design, deploy and support Active Directory infrastructure
- Collaborate with other teams to implement Active Directory services, system monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Design, implement and maintain File and Print server infrastructure with high availability such as Failover Cluster and/or Distributed File System Replication
- Prepare technical documentation
- Degree in Science Engineering or similar
- 7+ years of IT work experience with troubleshooting, documenting and implementing Windows Server environments, including assessments, consolidations and migrations
- Experience in large-scale and complex environments for administration of Active Directory infrastructures with experience in installation, configuration and support of multi-site, multi domain/forest offering high availability and disaster recovery
- Extensive experience with hardening, recovery and troubleshooting of Active Directory
- Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects, implement and manage Group Policy configurations and DNS infrastructure
- Good scripting skills and ability to leverage PowerShell to automate processes
- Familiar with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and firewalls
- Ability to interpret and develop technical specifications, documents and diagrams
- Expected 1 week per month on call support 24x7
- Expected 1 week of shift work from 2PM to 10PM
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure is desirable
- Experience in managing Windows Server core
- Advanced English
If you’re interested in this job, please send your CV in English to [email protected], with reference “ASF/ AD Administrator”.