Working within a Product Transversal team, the Functional Analyst works closely with Technical Architects, Product Owners, Development Engineers, Business Analysts, Functional Experts, QA Analysts and Project Managers.
The Functional Analyst will be assisting the “Transversal” Business Analyst in:
- analyzing requirements from an end to end perspective;
- impact analysis upon a new functionality to be implemented or adjustments to an existing one;
- creating functional or impact analysis specification documents;
- organize and ensure an answer to all incoming requests;
- organize and attend brainstorming sessions with Functional and Technical experts;
- gather effort estimations from all teams impacted by each new request once the Functional requirements are clear;
- organize and ensure a proper Sprint Zero – allows the development team to have a clear view on the requirements and implementation solution.
The selected candidates will have the opportunity to:
- work on a challenging team, responsible for ensure the functional and technical evolution of the Trading System and all Surround applications;
- work on different markets, such as Cash Financial Market or Derivatives financial markets;
- interact with different roles across all teams – Technical and Functional skills;
- work on European and Non-European Markets.
- Analyze requirements & Impact Analysis
- Organize team incoming requests
- Organize and attend brainstorm requests/requirements with Functional and Technical experts
- Gather effort estimations from each impacted team
- Produce High level specifications based on requirements
- Support project teams with functional doubts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Academic Degree (management, economics, IT);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Organization, Discipline, vitality, and adaptability;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Ability to review requirements, specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies;
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in financial area/trading business is a plus.
To apply for this job send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]