The Tech Consultancy Team plays a vital role in interfacing with our global customer base. We provide expert level technical support to our games and related-systems.
Our Tech Consultants are responsible for providing Tier 2 support, ensuring that any problems that occur in production are solved in the best and speediest manner, it can happen both in our offices and on-site. They also contribute to the development, improvement and test full custom tools to allow automated testing and mass deployment.
- Doing technical requirement elicitation, actively trying to understand what the clients will need in the future (and advise accordingly);
- Executing on-site product testing (including troubleshooting if needed);
- Building positive and productive relationships with our stakeholders by meeting our customer needs;
- Supporting our business by ensuring that our products comply with local legislation;
- Contributing to our amazing culture and team environment, sharing your passions and curiosities.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
- Comfortable coding in C++/.NET;
- Out of the box, on the fly approach to technical problem solving;
- Being able to present technical information to a wide range of audiences with a confident presence;
- Availability to travel (e.g. ranging from weeks to a couple of months).
- Proficient in Spanish and English;
- Health Insurance
- Lots of work (comes with free coffee, fruit and snacks!)
- Career Evolution
- Mentoring and Talent Development programs
- Soccer and Volleyball
- Power ups
Send us your application to [email protected]