Randstad Professionals is looking for a Data Architect (m/f).
Randstad Professionals is recruiting for internacional company, that use scalable mobile technologies to deliver life-improving resources to underserved communities and wants to reinforce its structure with a Data Architect (m/f).
descrição da função/job description
This role includes the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Director of Technology and be responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth;
- Develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices;
- Leading inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
The main requirements are the following:
- Degree in IT or similar area;
- + 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Orchestrate a development plan for the proposed architecture;
- Lead, motivate and manage data work across various teams;
- Oversee the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data;
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations;
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff;
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define requirements;
- A strong desire to establish standards of best practice;
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools;
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining;
- Advanced knowledge with SQL;
- Experience with gathering and analyzing system requirements;
- Experience with Scrum (or other agile methodologies) is a plus;
- Fluency in English.
This is the challenge, are you ready for it?
para se candidatar/to apply