Jumpseller is a SaaS solution for small business to manage their online business. We focus on making e-commerce easier for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products. Today, merchants use the Jumpseller platform to manage every aspect of their online business — from products to orders to customers, selling with an online store, on mobile, on social networks and through different e-commerce channels.
At Jumpseller you will find a startup environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow professionally. Our team is collaborating from 2 offices, one in Porto, Portugal, and another in Santiago, Chile, and our working culture is international.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our growing team. We look for skilled & dedicated people who share our passion for building a product that millions of people use.
- A bachelor/master in Informatics (or related);
- Proven professional experience in OO programming and web development;
- Attentive to details, delivering quality code which is maintainable, efficient and reliable;
- Experienced in MySQL, or other relational databases;
- Familiar with version-control and automated testing tools;
- Used to work in JSON/XML/CSV formats and have no issues with HTML/CSS;
- Experienced in Ruby or Ruby and Rails (the right candidate will be considered without this experience);
- Excellent in English communication and teamwork.
- Work in an informal environment, for a global market;
- Strive to write clean, modular, flawless and scalable code responsible to handle millions of records;
- Design new features from ground-up, from a given set of specs;
- Build automated tests for your code while help improving and maintaining our current test set;
- Be directly involved with our Customer Support Team, resolving technical issues and understand how to improve our service;
- Take responsibility, autonomy and ownership of your work.
Interested in this position? Contact us at [email protected]