We are looking for a Full stack Java Developer – Market Risk (local contract) to work in our Market Risk team within our DFO business unit.
The RPA (Risk PnL and ALM) teams are splitted between Paris and Porto and are responsible for the development of all applications and decision support tools for Natixis' Risk Management (DR).
For the internal needs of the DR, a set of tools was developed for calculating and analyzing market risks metrics and to allow the management and follow up on Operational Risk. The team in Porto, working on the development of both Market Risk and Operational Risk applications, started in 2017 and counts with 18 people by the end of 2019. It is responsible for several projects and all corrective and evolutive maintenance of multiple Java applications. The main challenges faced are: building new features, giving production support, keeping the applications updated and maintaining high quality code, using mostly the SCRUM methodology and always working closely with Natixis Paris.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Evolutive and corrective maintenance of Osirisk application (Java core, Java Swing);
- Take part on the new development project currently in progress (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Angular 7).
Main Technical Requirements:
- Higher education in Engineering, Information Technologies or Mathematics;
- Work experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- Working experience with Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Core, Hibernate;
- Working experience with Angular 2+ using Typescript;
- Knowledge of SQL language and relational databases (specially MS SQL Server);
- Good delegation and time management skills.
- Fluent in Portuguese (mandatory);
- Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Willingness to learn and evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
If this caught your attention and you want to know more, send your application to [email protected] and we will get in touch soon!