Online Birds is an international digital marketing company specialized in advising leading individual hotels,hotel groups and chains. The focus is on social media marketing, search engine optimization and advertising, email marketing and developement of websites as well as innovative products for the hotels sector. With offices in Munich and Berlin, Online Birds is now looking for a Full-stack Developer that would be part of their growing team in Lisbon.
- Project management of website development & support
- Coding & enhancement of custom content elements, features & extensions (Drupal and/or TYPO3)
- Team setup & development, resource planning
- Consulting stakeholders on CMS related topics
- Supporting CMS editors
- Instruction of team members regarding new technology, trends & standards
- BA of Science Applied Information Technology or Media Informatics or similar.
- Extensive experience with Drupal, especially in the backend section
- Experience using and establishing tools like git, gulp, grunt, npm, etc.
- Experience with MySQL Databases
- Integration of 3rd party web services via REST/SOAP API’s
- Fluent in English (min. C1) A
Nice to have
- Technical SEO skills
- Know-how in TYPO3
- Broad knowledge of the content management perspective
- Vast experience handling databases & domains
- Leadership & management skills
- High quality standard in all your developments & reliability
- High motivation, interest in strategy development & the tourism industry
Benefits & Perks
- A dynamic and continuously growing digital marketing company with offices in Munich, Berlin & Lisbon
- Flat hierarchy & short communication channels in a team of approx. 40 employees
- Open & modern offices in central locations
- International work environment
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, snacks & drinks
- Exciting team events, internal training & your own budget for further education
- Professional and personal development through feedback talks from day 1
- Internal offer for personal, strength-oriented further development through Corporate Happiness
- Freedom for independent & self-reliant work
- Great career opportunities & contact opportunities
- Individual flight certificate (training plan)
Ready for the job? Send you CV in english to [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application!