Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are you going to do?
- Ensure correct interpretation of multiple security requirements in different contexts in order to assess compliance and define the guidelines/action plans to meet the security standards across different IT systems.
- Assist in the design of access profiles;
- Provide IAM advisory to other non IT stakeholders
- Main activities: User access management; Review of existing access profiles, Support integration, administration and maintenance process; Recommend improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements in the creation process of new access profiles; Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation and metric reporting.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the standards ISO/IEC 27000-series;
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management best practices;
- Previous experience working in the IT security field;
- Knowledge of IAM tools and workflows (Sailpoint);
- Working professional proficiency in spoken English is mandatory;
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- The possibility of remote work;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Team building;
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
- Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is carried out 100% remote.
“Personal data gathered by AUBAY PORTUGAL SA – Responsible for the Handling: Identification, contact and qualification of the candidates,
Purpose: Application for integration in the team – implementation of pre-contractual formalities at the request of the data owner;
Term: during the ongoing recruitment process, and for the purposes indicated above, while considered updated (two years) or legally applicable period (labour law or judicial request).
Transfers: Recruitment and selection – transmitted or include other handling activities, in light of information from the respective owner.
Exercising of Rights: AUBAY PORTUGAL, with head offices at Avenida Duque D`Ávila, n.º 46 in Lisbon or the DPO - [email protected],
Exercises its rights with the competent National Data Protection Authority
(*Do not include data pertaining to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, data concerning sexual life or sexual orientation or related with criminal convictions and offences)”