Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
We are Aubay Portugal, a multi-national of French origin, in Portugal since 2007. With offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we are a consultant specialized in the Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
- Higher education in Information Technologies or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in Agile Project Management;
- Scrum certification;
- Autonomy, organization and sense of responsibility;
- Strong interaction and communication skills;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Good level of English (Mandatory);
- French knowledge is considered a plus.
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We know your name and all address each other informally;
- Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected]com
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is carried out in a 100% remote manner.