We are looking for a Senior Java developer responsible for building Java applications using Springboot framework.
We're a company focused on supporting others to build their own products, at the moment we are working with a Silicon Valley based venture developing a new consumer app, we are responsible for all backend systems and services - Our aim is to create a scalable and resilient platform that will handle traffic across multi regions and millions of users.Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications by integrating AWS managed services with our platform and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
· Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
· Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Spring Framework (Springboot) and Spark
· Provide expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka ecosystem (brokers, connectors, tasks, workers, converters, etc)
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Experience with the AWS services, such as S3, Lambda and DynamoDB
We are looking forward to your application! Apply at <endereço ocultado>.