Have you ever dreamed of being part of a unique team which guides innovative projects for international clients with a lot of passion and a motivation to succeed? If that is the case, then fortis nearshoring offers you the perfect workplace!
fortis nearshoring is a subsidiary of axxessio GmbH, a well-established company located in Bonn and Darmstadt (Germany) with almost 100 employees and an attractive client portfolio.
Working at fortis nearshoring means to improve every day, step by step – for you and for our clients. As an innovative and dynamic company, it is our goal to provide support to our clients successfully by taking a solution-oriented approach at the conception and implementation of their strategic IT projects. Offering everything from one source is one of our biggest strengths and it is only possible through our committed and versatile team.
- Opportunity for you to join an amazing team with a permanent contract
- Remote first culture and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Top of the line working equipment
- Room for personal training and career development
- Production-level programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java (preferred), C++, C#, or Python
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring Boot (preferred), Flask or similar
- Knowledge of fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Knowledge of API design and documentation using REST or gRPC and Swagger
- Clean code and test driven development (TDD) are a matter of course
- Addiction to evaluate latest and greatest technologies
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Advocate of client-oriented behavior and the willingness to work for our clients within international teams
- Results-driven and a high degree of self-responsibility
- Strong communication skills and high proficiency in verbal and written English
- Graduate-level degree in computer science or any related technical field
- DevOps skills such as using container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, built with CI/CD pipelines within Azure/AWS/GPC cloud infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodology (e.g. Scrum or Kanban) and tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Any additional European language is beneficial
We are looking for like-minded creative people, who, along with us, want to work hard to realize challenging projects with a “fun to work with” attitude and create impact. Regardless if you are a graduate, young professional or senior – be part of our multinational team!
Please send your application to <endereço ocultado>