What will you be doing?
- Software development, with emphasis in the web area
- Follow internal development best practices, ensuring the quality of the code
- Hold the ownership of the developed features, ensuring monitoring of their workflow
- Provide customer support service, ensuring total satisfaction and clarification of the client and complying with established SLAs
- Define time / cost estimates associated with the different tasks to be performed
- Actively share knowledge with the IT team and the rest of the organization
- Debugging of all internal tools
- Ensure legal compliance in the execution of the requests of the operation teams (Notions of GDPR and E-privacy )
- Monitoring of technological developments: trends, new technologies and updates of existing ones
- Follow the evolution of the business, looking for or developing, adjusted, solutions/tools
- Perform unitary and functional tests
What are we looking for?
- Three years of experience
- Teamwork (IT team + production teams)
- Excellent communication skills
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Priority Management
- Critical spirit
- Technical accuracy
- Trouble shooting ability
- Object-oriented programming domain
- Knowledge of technologies: Linux, NGINX, PHP-FPM, MySQL, Message Queues
- Knowledge of integrations: API’s and HTTP
- Ability to analyze performance in programming, domain of Software Patterns, mechanisms of Caching and implementation of functional tests
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of tools for example Github and Jira. (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of container tools (Dockerhub, Docker) (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of DNS (Cloudflare) (not mandatory)
- Cloud operating environment: Azure, AWS, Google (not mandatory)
- Domain of management technologies of Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Fabric, Packer (not mandatory)
- Orchestration domain of Containers (Kubernetes) (not mandatory)
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to integrate a 14-years-old Group that is constantly growing in the digital business and technology market;
- Multicultural experience: we have business in dozens of countries, and we expect to create relations and experiences in many more;
- A young, informal and relaxed work environment with talented colleagues;
- Access to Group benefits and partnerships such as health insurance, performance rewards and fully equipped kitchen;
- Being part of a community at the technological center of UPTEC where dozens of tech startups operate;
- A lot of knowledge to share.
If you think you are up for this challenge, please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with the subject “It Senior” until 15/04/2021.
Adclick is part of Impacting Group.