Jscrambler is growing at a fast-pace fueled by the success of recognized Web security products. Our groundbreaking technology is being used by the most innovative companies in the world to protect their Web presence and applications (check our Website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers to Web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight any fraud, reverse-engineering or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer reputation.
What we are looking for
We are researching advanced Web Applications protection mechanisms that include client-side runtime execution protection and data and DOM integrity verification. To address this challenging research and engineering effort, we need motivated researchers with skills in Web/application security to work on advancing our technology.
- Willingness to learn, research, and contribute to the design of complex and secure solutions
- Knowledge in Web-based architectures
- Good communication skills, and strong English proficiency
- Willingness to learn, adapt and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of pentesting or reverse engineering techniques and tools
- Knowledge of software development security best-practices
- Knowledge of machine learning and data science
Experience and Qualifications
Applicants should hold a Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar areas.
- 1+ year of experience working on Web Security or Software Security
This is a unique opportunity to interact with experts in areas like Web application security, Web development, machine learning, and significantly advance your knowledge in this very attractive and competitive area.
Submit your application at <endereço ocultado>. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.
Porto - Full-time