We are an IT company based in Faro and Hamburg. Together with our customers, we have been developing software solutions in a predominantly web-based environment since 2017. We believe in an agile team culture. We have people working together, committing to a unified purpose and defining their performance targets on teamwork. The way the team organize their work, maintain their Git flow or patterns used in software development is made as a consensus between them. BTW. You can be one of our team members!
We are looking for an experienced, pragmatic, Front-End developer to join our cross-functional team.
- You will be part of an agile team with a size of 2 and up to 6 people. You will be in a fast learning environment, and we expect that you share your knowledge as much as you can;
- You will never work on something off-the-shelf, but actively create value and work closely with the product owner to achieve the best;
- You will work with our teams located in Faro and Hamburg. However, due to the current pandemic situation the work will be performed remotely until we are able to come back to our office in Faro. (We work primarily in GMT+1 time zone).
- A degree in Computer Science or a closely related field;
- Experience with React.js and good understanding of its core principles;
- Thorough understanding of HTML5/CSS3, RESTful APIs, JSON and Node.Js;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Good communication skills and fluent English (written and spoken, it is absolutely necessary, we are a German based company, and we often communicate in Portuguese and English)
- Confidence that you will achieve more in a team;
- Focus on the unified purpose of the team;
- Openness and interest in new technologies;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team;
- You’re an EU citizen or are otherwise legally allowed to work in Portugal.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for web applications and services;
- Previous experience working in remotely teams.
- An above average salary;
- A private health and dental insurance;
- A company with flat hierarchy, because we believe in team involvement in the decision-making process;
- You don’t need to ask for free coffee, snacks and drinks;
- Flexible work environment;
- Possibility to attend to dev-talks, trainings and other events.
If you think you will be a good fit, write a few words introducing yourself and explaining why you want to work with us and attach your CV (in English) so that we can get to know you better.
Apply here: <endereço ocultado>
Faro, Internacional - Full-time