Have you ever dreamed of being part of a unique team which guides innovative projects for international clients with a lot of passion and a motivation to succeed? In that case we offer you the perfect workplace!
axxessio GmbH is a well-established company located in Bonn and Darmstadt (Germany) with almost 100 employees and an attractive client portfolio.
For our subsidiary in Porto, we are looking for like-minded people, who, along with us, want to realize challenging projects in the field of Voice AI and Voice Applications.
Working at axxessio means getting one step better every day - better for ourselves and our customers. As an innovative and dynamic company, it is our goal to support our customers successfully and solution-oriented in the conception and implementation of their strategic IT projects. The fact that we deliver everything from a single source is one of our great strengths. This is only possible thanks to our committed and multi-talented team.
- Opportunity for you to join an amazing team with a permanent contract
- Working in long-lasting teams on intelligent voice solutions and other innovative topics
- Remote-First culture and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Top of the line working equipment
- Room for personal training and career development
- Experience with Python 1+ Years (Java, Go or Kotlin are a plus)
- First Experience with modern web frameworks
- Basic Knowledge of software development fundamentals and concepts (e.g. YAGNI, DRY, KISS)
- Knowledge of API design and documentation using REST (Swagger is a plus)
- Fundamental Knowledge of version control and collaboration tools (e.g. GitLab)
- First Knowledge/working experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Quality is part of your everyday work (e.g. software testing, review process)
- Passionate and addicted to evaluate the latest and greatest technologies
- Advocate to solve problems from a user’s perspective while not losing track of the holistic picture
- Excellent team player and motivator while working remotely and collaborate virtually
- Customer focus and willingness to work for our clients within international teams
- Strong communication skills and high proficiency in verbal and written English
- Graduate-level degree in computer science or any related technical field or similar level of experience
- Understanding of agile methodology (e.g. Scrum or Kanban) and tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of developing applications on cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GPC)
- Understanding of microservice architectures and container-based technologies like Docker and Kubernetes (Helm is a plus)
- Any additional European language is beneficial
Join our team and leverage your skills to help our clients to realize their challenging projects. Start creating impact now and be part of our multinational team! Highlights and learnings of your professional and personal (open source) projects are highly appreciated as part of your application letter.
Please send your application to <endereço ocultado>