You will be responsible for the continuous development and delivery of our UN1Qnx IT infrastructure and required services.
Your main tasks are:
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements, resulting in the definition of specifications for the IT infrastructure and required resources and services.
- Defining the architecture for service optimization and infrastructure scale up, mainly of cloud resources. System currently hosted in Azure services.
- Ensuring the availability and trouble-free operations of the IT infrastructure, covering operational aspects such as maintenance, performance, capacity planning, and disaster recovery.
- Deploy server-side software across different platforms.
- Implement and review code from team members.
- Support the infrastructure of Kubernetes clusters in cloud providers.
- Management regarding data protection and security.
- Implement and review releases and migrations in API, SQL database and back-end services.
- Support the development of back office and dashboards functionalities.
- Completed university studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development and cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of .NET development: .NET Framework & .NET Core applications.
- Experience developing APIs and SQL servers and databases.
- Experience with API security standards and its implementation (OAuth).
- Experience with micro-services architecture and with infrastructure and its automation, working hands-on with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud platforms.
- Several years of experience in managing the technical implementation as well as review & acceptance of the implementation (if necessary, down to code level) incl. ensuring the corresponding necessary documentation.
- Work experience in GitLab and high-performance CI and CD pipelines.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Strong ability to work in a team and analytical skills as well as taking responsibility.
- Goal orientation, quality awareness, ability to work under pressure, creativity and initiative.
- Good knowledge of English (C1 minimum).
What we offer you:
We are a start-up experiencing exciting times with a major leading client that wants to protect their authentic products with us | We offer you the opportunity to grow with us with career opportunities, flexible hours and lots of space for creativity.
Email: <endereço ocultado>