Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Know more about Neotalent here <endereço ocultado>
What is your mission:
You will integrate projects taking on the role of MS SQL Server Developer in the Lisbon area.
- Ensure performance, integrity, scalability and security of our database;
- Continuously improve, test, measure performance tuning and tweaks;
- Support and participate in all the development process from the conception until the delivery;
- Planning and development of the SQL database;
- Use your problem-solving and analytic skills to interact with the other teams and providers.
The talent we are looking for:
• University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, and/or 3rd party tools;
• Experience in database design and administration dealing with high volume transactions from SQL Server 2016+;
• Strong experience with T-SQL, including the ability to write complex queries;
• Experience with SQL Server in both physical & virtual environments;
• Agile/Scrum methodologies;
• Good English level;
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with MVT_SQL in the email subject.