at Indie Campers
What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 2.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 40 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy (+ Sicily & Sardinia), Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia, the UK, Ireland, Iceland, Austria, Sweden, USA and opening more destinations at any moment.
Aiming to provide travellers with the ultimate road trip experience, Indie Campers offers the opportunity to start a journey in one location and end it in any of our other depots across Europe. We are building the industry’s largest integrated group - if you have the desire to build and be part of an amazing team through that journey - join Indie Campers.
Product and Technology
The Indie Campers Product and Technology team creates new features for our customers to go on amazing road trips in all of Europe by developing our website and booking platform. As part of the technology team in this rapidly growing business, you will develop products used by our users and participate actively in building a marketplace community. If you get excited about building features, have a critical mindset oriented to lustion, and want to be a vital part of a high-growth and multi-cultural company, this is your next career step. We need our technology team to be dynamic and to take ownership over projects as we push our products forward.
Our Lisbon office is located in the city center, known for its beautiful landscape, history and vibrant cultural scene. It is a place where our Product and Technology, Operations, Marketing and Customer Excellence teams meet informally, co-create together, have fun during lunch and enjoy our lovely barbecues at our terrace.
What you´ll do
- Communicate and strategize with C-level team members.
- You will be the overall responsible for Key Performance Indicators, defining and tracking metrics and general team performance.
- Organize the team to operate a fast paced environment and deliver development projects that will result in the company's growth.
- Recruit and develop technical talent. Collaborate with engineers, product managers, experts and internal stakeholders taking leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
Who you are
- Product development experience
- Engage and motivate team members to guarantee high quality performance and fast delivery.
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Experience in implementing agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture and all of its layers, including development lifecycle process, analysis, APIs, release and validation control.
- Experience working with Ruby and Clojure is a plus.
- Fluent in English.