COCUS is all about People! We are proud to deliver skilled services and products developed by great talent, with attitude and ambition to work in innovative IT solutions.
We are partnering with worldwide industry leaders and always looking for the brightest minds to have fun working in Web and Mobile development, Cloud Computing, Data Engineering, Machine Learning and IoT.
Emotions are part of us, we encourage everyone to be what they truly are in our collaborative, informal, transparent, and open environment where everyone can contribute to the path to achieve our goals as a Team!
What you will be doing:
Build a Digital Experience platform of the future! Serving not only the customer base across numerous markets with a content-rich, highly performant, and personalized experience but also the internal customer base with an intuitive and future-proof content editorial platform for all SEO, merchandising and marketing needs.
- Design, build and maintain the infrastructure to guarantee the applications are running without downtime
- Help to define standards and best practices around AWS technologies and how they should be adopted by internal and external IT teams
- Maintain, improve and design CI/CD pipelines for Development teams to speed up the build and deployment
- Look to develop strategies and improvements around cost optimization and usage reporting
- As part of your service introduction and transition responsibilities, you will be expected to coordinate the build and deployment of new application environments in conjunction with Project Delivery, Enterprise Architects, Application Support teams, and 3rd party suppliers
- Collaborate with Development Teams where code changes are required to resolve defects and ensure services are released into production in a controlled manner
- Responsible for adhering to Change and Configuration management processes, ensuring all changes are reviewed for quality, rigorous testing, and contingency/back-out planning, and that any supporting documentation is fully updated and to the agreed quality standard prior to implementation.
What we are looking for:
- You will be expected to define standards and best practices with AWS and have a good level of experience implementing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab, ...)
- You have good experience in Python, Bash or any other programming language
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to the environment and project challenges
- Ability to manage issues, communicate and escalate appropriately and effectively
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar.
What will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Lean principles
- Hands-on with container technology (Docker) and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- AWS certification: associate/professional.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative and global projects in a fast-paced environment, having a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent work contract and salary according to experience
- Annual performance bonus
- FlexOffice - You choose where to work in Portugal and receive an individual budget to set up your workstation
- 24 vacation days + 1 day per year of tenure + your birthday
- Continuous development and training + internal knowledge sharing
- Pet friendly office in Matosinhos-Sul, a 5-minute walk from the beach with public transportation around
- 3K referral program - invite a friend to join the team!
- Co-payment for monthly gym subscription or public transport pass
- Besides other standard perks (Coverflex ticket meal, health insurance for you and your family…)
- Flexible schedules and higher wage liquidity using Tickets® “Infância”, “Educação”, “Ensino”.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply through: <endereço ocultado>