Find your place at Amaris Consulting as an C++ Developer in Lisbon.
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With a tailor-made career path, develop your skills and work on challenging projects for one of our more than 1000 clients across the globe. Being 7750 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries you will feel part of our talented and international community. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information Systems & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences, and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is in step with you to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Software development of eTrading platform modules, components and utilities;
- Working with global engineering, business and support teams to deliver better platform and services to our clients;
- Be responsible for the platform including dev support, CI/CD improvements, bug fixing;
- Innovation is expected as much of the work is ‘greenfield’.
️ WHAT WE WANT ️
- Recent C++ (any of 11/14/17/20);
- Linux, gcc, gdb;
- OO Design;
- Boost, STL;
- Good written and spoken English;
We are people with dreams and motivations like you, desiring to work on projects that project us to the top and push us to improve ourselves to the best. Working next to super talented people with whom we can share knowledge, and experiences, hang out, and feel the support of our colleagues and managers. We care about our consultants, that’s why we can offer:
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents, being able to benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors.
- Flexibility is the order of the day, so we have a friendly remotely policies, an intensive workday, as well as social benefits such as Transit, Restaurant or Kindergarten ticket, and Private Health Insurance
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path and salary evaluation: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Develop your skills with our Tech Academy catalog in last technologies, access to the Udemy E-learning Platform with over 500 training courses, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, and participate in our Webinars and Workshops.
- Choose your own training course with your annual personal budget and take advantage of our partners getting certifications paid by the company.
- Feel part of our Community by being part of our Languages sessions, Team buildings, Afterwork hangouts, and the Event of the Year.
- We have the WeCare program, where the company aid critically affected employees.
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Check for more opportunities on our website: <endereço ocultado>
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.