Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy, as demonstrated by its leading position in the following segments:
- The largest continental listing venue, with more than 1,300 issuers and a market cap of c.€3.9 in November 2018,
- An unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 out of 50 companies of the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠,
- The #1 cash market in continental Europe, with an average daily volume of €7.2 billion in Q3 2018,
- The largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world, with more than 37,000 listed bonds and 5,600 funds, and major player in ETFs with 1,050 listings,
- A diversified financial derivative franchise including stock options and futures, dividend contracts and equity index derivatives,
- The leading commodities business in continental Europe for milling wheat, rapeseed and corn futures,
- The calculation and management of more than 500 indices, ranging from national flagship indices (AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ®, PSI 20®) to thematic, strategic and sectorial indices.
Euronext has recently expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.