Welcome to Zühlke Porto, home to our new sun-steeped Portugal HQ. Porto is Portugal’s second-largest city and an emerging tech hub. The city is one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech communities, making it an ideal new home for Zühlke.
As one of Zühlke’s newest locations, you’ll enjoy an entrepreneurial atmosphere in a tech-driven environment. But the hilly coastal city also offers an unparalleled quality of life. Enjoy picturesque sea views, a medieval harbour, riverbank bars and restaurants, evening Zühlke socials on the beach, and a flourishing arts scene.
Benefits & Perks
- An education unlike any other: When you’re in the business of innovation, you’ve got to get good at keeping pace with change. From day one, we’ll invest in you
- Exposure to different disciplines: Work with the best. Our best ideas come from the intersection of diverse disciplines. And we share knowledge across local and global teams
- Balance and flexibility: When there’s balance in our lives, there’s greater potential for mastery of our work. We offer flexible working to suit your needs and help you maintain balance in your life
- A strong package: You’ll get a competitive benefits package
- Shared success: You’ll enter our generous profit share scheme. In addition to your salary, you’ll receive a bonus based on the previous year’s financial success
- 1200 employees at the end of 2019
- In 2021 the Zühlke Group opens its first location in Portugal
- 1968 Gerhard Zühlke incorporates Zühlke Engineering AG in Switzerland with a focus on product innovation
- The Zühlke Group is based in ten countries from central Europe to Asia
Founded in 1968 by Gerhard Zühlke, we just might be the first company ever to focus on innovation. Back then, it meant hardware and engineering. Today, it also includes everything from AI and the Internet of Things to new business models and value chains.
Today, we’re a new kind of company: an innovation service provider on a mission to release the power of ideas. We’re a global player, with multi-discipline teams in offices across ten countries—from Europe to Asia. We also run Zühlke Ventures AG, which helps hi-tech and health-tech startups from entry to exit.
So much has changed since 1968. What hasn’t changed are our values and our commitment to refreshing solutions and remarkable outcomes for our clients.